Sunday, October 24, 2021

Home

Home

Hello! My name is Jun Xiang from DCHE/FT/2B/04 and this blog is where I will be documenting everything I learn and do each week in Chemical Product Design & Development (CPDD).


Here is a picture of myself.

About me:

I have a huge passion for sports and music. I enjoy exercising and moving my body about, so I enjoy high intensity sports such as football, basketball and floorball. I also enjoyed watching Formula 1 during my free time. I love listening to Chinese pop songs and songs from Chinese dramas. I also play musical instruments such as the piano, which I had completed Grade 8 and currently thinking of pursuing a diploma in future, trumpet and recorder. 


2 personal goals I hope to achieve in CPDD:

  1. Learn and apply the different functions in Fusion 360 so that I can try to make different types of products in future.

  2. Take initiative of my own learning by doing sufficient pre-preparation for tutorial and lab sessions so that I will be more aware and clear of what is going on during the class.



How to achieve these goals?


Goal 1:


  1. Set aside about 1-2 hours each week and familiarize the different functions of Fusion 360 and try to create a different variety of products.

  2. Watch YouTube videos for tips and shortcuts to use in Fusion 360 so that I can speed up the time to create my product and also to beautify it.

  3. Practise creating different products with my teammates so that I can rectify any problems I face.


Goal 2:


  1. Read through the upcoming lesson material at least 2-3 times so that I am clear of the lesson agenda.

  2. Do research about the lesson topic so that I know how I can apply the skills and knowledge in an activity.

  3. Look up for articles related to the lesson just to know how different industries adapt these skills or methods to help them achieve their end product.


How do I know when I have achieved these goals?


Goal 1:


It is achieved when I am able to produce a product of my own using Fusion 360 without facing huge problems and with very little guidance from my teacher.


Goal 2:


It is achieved when I am able to work faster during activities in class and also contribute more in group projects and lab activities.


So these are what I hope to accomplish by the end of the semester or even earlier. Be sure to check the blog weekly for updates! Talk again next time, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment